Translated by: Sun Jiayue
IEEE Harbin section. HIT students can sign up online and participate in the competition in the name of the Harbin Section.
IEEE, IEEE China, UBTECH Education (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
【Rules of Competition】
1. Each team contains 2 to 5 college students including at least one member from the IEEE student union. It is unnecessary for every team member to be an engineering or computer science major student. We encourage multi-disciplinary teams to participate in the competition.
2. Each team must have a mentor.
3. Teams that intent to participate in the competition are required to complete the application form and submit their prospectus to the official website of competition. Teams who receive the invitation could participate in the competition. Your prospectus needs to cover
1) Members of your team;
2) Design expectation of your team;
3) What kind of knowledge that your team hopes to learn about the project;
4) Why do you think your team will win the game.
The report can be written in English or Chinese, with a short video (optional). Teams who submit successfully can get a UBTECH Alpha 1 robot, a raspberry development platform, and a 500 yuan fund for purchasing other equipment.
4. Teams who pass the first trial will be invited to participate in the final in Shenzhen.
5. UBTECH Technology and UBTECH Education Co. Ltd have the right of using designs submitted by teams in any way. If your designs are chosen by UBTECH Technology and UBTECH Education Co. Ltd in production, relevant participants will get compensation based on the unit product.
【Details for Challenge Titles】
(Please refer to the PDF files on the official website for details)
Official Website of the Competition: http://cn.ieee.org/roboticschallenge.html
Platinum Team: RMB 30,000
Gold Team：RMB 10,000
Silver Team：RMB 3,000
All participating teams who submit designs will receive certificates issued by the organizer.
March 1 - April 30: Sign up and submit prospectus
Before April 30: receive hardware platforms
May 1 - June 18: submit design works
Before July 16: notice of selected works for the final
Early in August: the final and award ceremony
IEEE China Office